Working as an engineer
Today, we are are 15-20 engineers in Metro Service and we will be more.
As an engineer, you work, among other things, with data and prepares statistical analyses.
You translate your work into technical specifications and report to the organization and our clients.
Your position may emphasize analysis and the use of data, but also emphasizes other tasks such as planning, preparing reports and streamlining various processes in the operation. You thus get a varied working day.
Operations engineer: You will play a central role in the operation of the metro lines M1+M2+M3+M4 and eventually the Light Rail together with other operations engineers, where you will work with the latest IT systems within modern driverless metro operation.
The operations engineers work with timetable systems, ticketing systems, operational follow-up tools, CBTC/signal systems and SCADA systems, traffic information systems.
The tasks also cover all aspects and tasks within railway safety:
· Participation in major projects
· Responsible for smaller projects
· Data analyzes in Power BI
· Preparation of driving plans
· Operational testing of new systems and new equipment
· Support daily operations
· Optimization analysis
Technical insight, understanding of processes and understanding of data are key points.
In addition, you will, as an engineer, solve the following tasks:
· analyze maintenance data (troubleshooting procedures, performance analyses, audits for external suppliers)
· assist sector managers in connection with SAP planning and coordination tasks and SAP reporting in the various maintenance areas
· coordinate and schedule maintenance and repair activities with the operations department
· coordinate external access to lane closures
· prepare technical specifications for materials and services
· compile statistics on work in and around the field
· prepare error reporting analyzes and identification of corrective actions
· prepare technical reports for management
We expect you
· are an engineer/machinist or has other relevant education
· are familiar with design documentation, technical specifications, drawings and the like
· can express yourself clearly and distinctly in Danish and English in writing and speaking
· can use IT for job-related tasks (MS Office, SAP, etc.).